It’s time for July Squares, for a month of Square posts on our perspective on … perspective, and hosted by the indefatigable Becky.
Four different perspectives on this barley growing in a field near me. But there are others too: those of –
- The farmer, for whom this barley represents a season’s work, and a chunk of his annual income.
- His seed merchant, ditto.
- The field mouse and other creatures, to whom this is home.
- The ecologist, who may wonder why this field contains not a single poppy, not a single weed.
- The rambler, who quite simply enjoys the view.
Click on ‘Square Perspectives’, and you’ll find perspectives a-plenty this month. Browse and enjoy!