I’ll be going a bit silent for the next week or so. I’m sporting a sling after long-awaited shoulder surgery (Four years ago in France, I tried a spot of unsupervised branch-sawing, and decided the resulting pain would go away on its own. I’m really not cut out for D-I-Y).
- Plenty of time to read.
- Plenty of excuses not to clean the house/iron.
- Can’t really cook (knife-wielding is far too difficult)
- Can’t drive.
- Can only use the computer for a few minutes.
- Even having a shower is a bit difficult.
- I’m not very good at enforced laziness.
Right. That’s me then. I’m off to do my little-old-lady mobility exercises.